
A little while back, Jeff had a "sit on" call at the hospital. This is where an officer stays at the hospital with someone who is under arrest but has to been seen medically before they are taken to the station. There is a special locked room in the ER for persons under arrest and also those with mental issues. Jeff was waiting around when a woman in the "mental" category, specifically the "mental prostitute" category called out to him.
Mental Prostitute: Hey Wolverine!
Jeff: nothing
Mental Prostitute: Wolverine!
Jeff: You talkin' to me?
Mental Prostitue: Yeah.
Jeff: Cool!
Later the same woman called out to another officer.
Mental Prostitute: Hey Cocoa Puffs!
When Jeff told me this story after he got home, he said:
Jeff: I got the GOOD name.
Me: Yeah you did! Why'd she call the other officer "Cocoa Puffs"?
Jeff: I don't know, but the thing is, he kind of did look like Cocoa Puffs!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Stories From the Street: X-Man
Posted by Aby Runyan at 8:59 PM
Labels: Jeffy, Police Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 luvs:
LOL. Oh my heck this is hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh!!!
Love it! Wolverine is definitely the good one. He's my favorite.
This is freaking hysterical!!! I will never be able to watch X-Men without thinking of Jeff now.
I totally agree with Jeff looking like Wolverine but how on earth does someone look like cocoa puffs....so funny! Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment