Over the years, since we've been married, Jeff has been told MANY MANY MANY times that he "looks just like". . . somebody. Apparently Jeff should be the most famous person on the earth with all the famous people he "looks just like". Tell that to Hollywood, we lived there for two years and couldn't convince ANYONE to put Jeff's name in lights.
So here they are, all the people that Jeff has been told he looks like. However, it's not in order of occurance - just in the order we could remember them when we finally got around to making a list.
For reference here's a picture of the stud himself.

Jeff’s look-alikes:
1. Antonio Banderas as Zorro
2. Elvis (This was even his nickname at the Police Academy)
3. Jesus (Jeff's hair was VERY long, and this came from a little kid in church)
4. Little People figurine (This came from a kindergartener)
5. Demon from Charmed (We don't watch Charmed, and have no idea who this person was talking about. But this guy, Julian McMahon is our best guess)
6. David from Roseanne
7. Quentin Tarrantino (This one Jeff takes the MOST offense to)
8. Steve Martin
9. Robin Williams
10. Tom Cruise (This one Jeff takes the LEAST offense to)
11. Roger Federer
12. James Van Der Beek (AKA Dawson)
13. General Hein (Animated character from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within)
14. Bruce Willis (This one I take the least offense to)
15. Young Neil Diamond
16. Morrissey
17. “That guy on the Sopranos” (We have NO idea whatsoever who this would be. But Jeff would often get some high school student looking at him like he was a member of the mafia when he would substitute teach.)
18. Pierce Brosnan as James Bond
19. Bono
The funny thing is that when I met Jeff I never had the thought, "He looks just like. . ." I just thought he was handsome, period. Later as I got to know him I started to call him "my Duncan MacLeod". This is the main character from the series Highlander. 
Turns out he looks just like him too!

4 luvs:
i still vote for Roger Federer as the closest look a like ever! but for the worst, based upon your the pictures you've included in your post, it would be a toss up between Steve Martin and Robin Williams. nothing alike, what are people thinking! the best picture is Jeff's very own true self...great shot!
Got to agree with the Alonsos here, nothing like Steve Martin. And if I were Jeff, I would take most offense at Bono, and clearly would take least offense at young Neil Diamond. I mean, come on, the Neil? Thats almost ridiculously awesome.
Ha Ha! Some really funny ones (Steve Martin? Really?) I am going to claim the Morrissey one, dating back to 1994, although that's mostly about the hair...
I am also going with Federer for the best match. Pretty uncanny, really...
The Sopranos guy is probably Christopher (Michael Imperioli),although it's a major stretch Here's his IMDB link http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0408284/
Today, I am guessing he looks more like Officer Mahoney from Police Academy...
Fun entry, Aby!
I also vote Rodger Federer, at least in the picture that you posted.
Post a Comment