Jeff and I have yet to figure out how to put videos from our video camera onto our computer and then into our blog. This has saved you, the reader, countless videos of our oh-so-cute kids and their antics. I'm sure you're devastated. But some things are just too important to not get to see - I mean this mainly for Grandparents, "the Uncles" and those who might actually care. So since Sable's main form of transportation now is walking I figured I better film her on our digital camera (which has poor quality and NO sound, but which I CAN get to post) so that Gramma, Papa and the likes could get to see this tiny girl toddle around.
Isn't she just oh-so-cute?
Monday, July 14, 2008
She's a Walkin' Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
Yay Sable! All your kids are so adorable. I love the smile on her face when she sees Rome. What a cutie!
I saw her walking on Sunday when I was sitting by your pew. I was like, "wait, is she walking?!?" Congratulations Sable!
Wow! Sable, we are impressed. Not only are you walking, but you're doing it in cute sandals. Way to go big girl!!
Post a Comment