That was a jump for joy you saw Rome do there. And no, he's not injured or anything. He just laid there like a slug for a minute, "It was his only defense".
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Un Film di Due Fanciulli
Posted by Aby Runyan at 8:28 PM
Labels: The Littles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 luvs:
this is the cutest little video and your kids look adorable with their smiles with each sign they hold up. i love it and i love Capri's dress....we miss you guys!
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You guys officially are the best members of the family. Thank you for the happy birthday! Capri and Rome, that was fantastic dancing and jumping for joy. Rome, I must admit, does an excellent impression of a slug.
Adorable...the whole thing. The idea, the kids, Capri's dress, the signs, the dancing, the smiles! I loved it!
In Rome's defense, it might be kinda hard to keep up with Capri's energy. What a fun idea. So cute.
No way! Juliette loved that painting too..she came home and drew flowers all day.
I think it's great to take them to the museum....we should go again together sometime!
HA HA! Just like a Runyan, what with the jumpin' and muggin' for the camera. Owen would have tried to jump too, and definitely would have fallen, but, he would have bounced up like he fell on purpose, but the slug thing was cute too.
Nice fireplace, btw
I love you guys.
You're just too awesome ;)
Thanks so much <3
Post a Comment