Friday, July 25, 2008

Where oh where do I belong??




You Belong in Rome



You're a big city soul with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets

And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?


Color me shocked. Not really.
I guess I really did name my son correctly (Rome Valentino), and married the right man (Served in the Rome mission, is 1/4 Italian), have the correct brothers (Spencer served in the Rome mission, Rob is serving in the Rome mission now), and took the correct vacation in high school. Good for me!

4 luvs:

Hillary Sperry said...

hehe! That's awesome! And yes, incredibly appropriate :)

Emily said...

I love your stick family! So cute. I considered giving myself the more volumptious body, but it would have been a lie :) My favorite is Jeff. WooHoo! Love the swimsuit and police cap!

Josh said...

I came up London. I'm feeling that, I could live in London. So I went ahead and bought tickets. I figured that if my lifestyle didn't let me make major changes based on a six question personality quiz, I didn't want to keep living it.

ericareynolds said...

Congratulations on being correct!