That's right, I've abbreviated your name. Deal with it.
Your second book (which like the first I REFUSE to name in my blog) made me laugh out loud today.
As we skulked back to the makeshift garage, I contemplated my luck. Only a teenage boy would agree to this: deceiving both our parents while repairing dangerous vehicles using money meant for my college education. He didn't see anything wrong with that picture. Jacob was a gift from the gods.
I estimate this laugh was worth about 35 cents. Therefore, the check I am eagerly awaiting from you now can be for a mere $7.65.
I was also very glad to have somebody else, Jacob, enter the story. I was just about ready to drive to Forks and strangle Bella.
I know, I know, she's fictional. But it would have been very dramatic nonethless.
Thanks (still no luvs),
aby
Monday, November 17, 2008
Dear SM,
Posted by Aby Runyan at 5:37 PM
Labels: Attempts at Humor, Soapbox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
I just can't wait until all the broohaha blows over and I can forget these books were ever written.
I was invited to a Twilight Night - out to dinner and a movie with a bunch of girls, which with any other movie would be totally fun but I completely declined and proclaimed that they wouldn't want me there, I'd just ruin it for them what with all my teeth gnashing, my jaw clenching (something I MUST have learned from Edward since he does it nearly every paragraph), my copious amounts of eye rolling and my extremely loud exasperated sighs.
Although I know that you are reading this book, not enjoying it at all, I have to admit that I love your posts/angry letters regarding it. My favorite part... "no luvs". Now that's serious stuff. I love you Aby.
i knew you would enjoy Jacob! he makes me laugh all the time especially when parts of the story are told from his perspective. unfortuntely that won't happen until the 3rd book so you had just better get on the waiting lists for the other books now. i am utterly and completely shocked that you actually purchased the second!!!! what have i done to you?? i love it!
Post a Comment