My friend April posted this tag/giveaway/challenge on her blog and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get something wonderful from her. Here is the tag, copied directly from her blog, that she copied from a friend, and so on and so forth. For my gimme's I'm going to go ahead and say that it WON'T be anything listed in #4. It WILL be something sewn, since that's what I'm into right now and frankly I need the practice.
Here are the rules:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU!
7. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …
Friday, February 20, 2009
First Five Gimme Gimme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 luvs:
Aby,
This sounds fun! I'll do it. I love your blog!
Since I am one of your 5 readers Pick me, love me, chooose me.
I read your blog, too Aby. But I just can't bring myself to make 5 things for 5 other people. But have fun doing it!
dido to the post by aLi, whoever that is. as much as i would love a special gift made by your talented hand....i don't konw where i would find the time to do the same for 5 other people although i am not worried that i would even get that many to respond to such a post on my blog anyway. man, i can't even find the time to make a simple post let alone something like this....more power to you girl! love ya always!
Okay so it took me a while to respond to this e-mail, partly because my left mouse click doesn't seem to work, so copying and pasting doesn't work, but since another friend of mine had this same thing up, two homemade gifts is worth typing the whole post over again. Of course it won't be word for word, but it will be the same thing! I think that was the run on sentence of the year. Sorry, it's been a LONG week so far and it's only Tuesday.
Post a Comment