Two days ago THIS arrived in my mailbox.
My best friend, Corrie, sent it to me.
She sure is lucky that I love her.
Cause if anybody else had sent this to me I would have to hunt them down, Vampire style.
I think I'm gonna puke.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Mailbox of Doom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 luvs:
Corrie is lucky that you love her. Enjoy the book, I'll be looking forward to hearing what you think about it.
Mailbox of love, more like it! i love you and i espcially love getting rid of your lame excuses. hey, and if you are going to read what stupid Entertainment Weekly has to say about the Twilight Saga before you read the actualy Twilight book you deserve to puke. ugh, that cover alone makes me puke. it is so demeaning of the characters that i love. i hope the movie doesn't completely suck.
Hee. hee. hee. Enjoy! :)
Hahahahahhahahahahah! That's all I can do is laugh...sorry! Wait, I better stop before it ends up in my mailbox. If it does, I will surely pee my pants....and throw up.
Hey, if you ever do read about some "vampire luvin'" you'll have to let me know. I'll be able to tell you first hand what the weather is like in that area, since I'm so close to the books location, and since I know that will be the first question you have once you're finished. I can just see you now: I wonder what the weather is like in Forks, WA now that I've engrossed myself in this juvenile love story.
Post a Comment