Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Schoolio IS Coolio (But sometimes it's HOTIO because there isn't any air conditioning on the bus)

Capri and Rome both started Headstart (pre-school) two weeks ago. They're both doing great, LOVE the bus (even though it's hot), and sometimes even eat the breakfast and lunch they are served.
They come home asking for apple juice, with pictures in their backpacks and jabbering about their day (they are in separate but adjoining classrooms).
I LOVE that they get to go, it's so good for Capri especially - she missed the Kindergarten cut-off date by 9 days. But it's bittersweet to send them out into the world, hoping. . .they don't come back different.






2 luvs:

Erin said...

Yay for school! How nice that they have a bus so that you don't have to drive them. I'm glad that they are enjoying it.

elizabeth said...

This must be pre-cast pictures. I'm sure you miss them, but think of what you could get done at home in that time!