Sunday, September 28, 2008

A VERY Short Story

The kids and I were on the deck eating lunch when Rome turned to me and said he had a story to tell. It went pretty much exactly like this:

Once upon a time there was a Daddy spider. His name. . . was Daddy.
Then he pooped on the ground.

This was followed by HYSTERICAL laughing from both him and Capri.

Ok, from me too.

4 luvs:

aLi said...

hahaha! I still love potty humor from when I was a little girl. It still cracks me up! That Rome, he is talented!

Holly said...

lol, and from me too. I'm STILL laughing! What a crack up.

Brandi Hastings said...

Gotta love stories like that!

School is going well for Logan. He has hit his "I don't want to go to school" phase. He did that for a little while last year. It mainly has to do with the fact that he wants to stay home and play with friends in the neighborhood. He hasn't had any complaints about school itself though. I'm sorry to hear about Rome's issues with the other kid. Hopefully they can get that cleared up.
Let me know how it goes!
Brandi

elizabeth said...

Wow. He will make a very talented author someday. And that story is hilarious.