Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Things Helping to Ease the Crank

1. A good dentist visit for me - NO cavities. I don't wanna brag or anything but I've never had a cavity in my life. It always makes me happy to keep the streak going.

2. I posted a box of craft stuff on KCfreecycle and got 5 responses within about 20 minutes from people wanting to come pick it up tomorrow. This makes me happy because I love crafts and I love seeing that other people obviously love them too. The box is going to a lady who works with special needs kids and uses crafts for therapy.

3. My sister-in-law came today bearing a wonderful gift. A Little Tykes picnic table she found for $3.50 at a garage sale. She's such a sweetie-pie and remembered I've been wanting one. The kids already LOVE it. They insisted they had to eat their dessert at it tonight, even with the mosquitos lurking about. Thank you so much Regina, you made our day!

1 luvs:

The Wehrmeister's said...

I'm glad your Crank is being eased. It sounds like you had some fun things happen. Hope it's only up from here on out.