Capri got a haircut, from none other than the very same lady that chopped off my bangs the day of Jeff's graduation and left me hating my hair till just a couple of weeks ago (they were THAT short). Luckily, this time the end result was super cute and Capri was super happy.
The hair lady did feel the need to go ON and ON, however, about how fine Capri's hair was and how "she just doesn't have any hair". I almost said to her, "She's sitting right here ya know! She may be only 4, but she's not stupid, and she KNOWS you are talking about her!". Instead, I held my tongue again (I'm getting pretty good at this lately), and just ignored her.
After she was all done, she pulled me aside to tell me, "Don't worry, it'll grow in as she gets older." Thanks hair lady, I was OH SO worried about it, seeing as my hair was EXACTLY the same! And, to this day, every single time I've gotten my hair cut the hairdresser tells me how super fine my hair is. Fortunately they don't say, "You just don't have any hair!"Before
After
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
What a Beaut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 luvs:
cute cute haircut!! you know who she looks like in the after shots? Dakota Fanning! =O) You have gorgeous (and handsome) children!! I hope you are all doing great.
Love the haircut. I think the shorter hair makes her look older. She is adorable.
She looks adorable. Capri always looks cute though.
Hi! I'm so happy that I found your blog. The new haircut is super cute. As to the hairdresser's comment...the thing about hair is that you always want what you don't have. I used to have super thick hair and always wanted fine hair. Same thing for my curly hair...I went through years of straightening it, only to discover that it is what it is. She has beautiful hair and will ONE day learn to love it.
Capri you look lovely! And I agree with the top comment. She does look like Dakota Fanning. Only cuter :)
Aby, your comment on our blog totally made my day, but only because it came from you, the most gorgeous of mommies!!! Your kids are adorable, your family is awesome, I only wish we lived closer so that we'd get to see you more often!
it doesn't look like she doesn't have any hair....but rather it looks very much like she is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment