Monday, October 20, 2008

Agro and New Socks



Meet Agro, our new fish. He's named after Steve Irwin's favorite crocodile - I mentioned our love of Steve right? Right??
Anyway, he has only been with us for a couple of hours and already we can tell he's a different fish than Steve-o was. He's smaller, faster and fiestier - I think he must be pretty young. He seems to really like hanging out at the bottom of his bowl (hopefully not an omen of things to come), but then can zip to the top so fast I worry he'll come flying out.
Welcome to the family Agro!

In other equally important and RIVETING news, I bought Rome some new socks. When you see the picture below you will fully understand how important this was. The top two socks are the two sizes he's had for I don't know how long - the middle being from his "bigger" pairs. The bottom is one of the new ones. The bottom one fits him, really. That's how long it's been since I've bought him new socks. Poor Rome. Pardon me while I hang my head in shame.


5 luvs:

Erin said...

Be careful Agro might jump out of his bowl. We had a Beta fish that jumped out of his bowl twice. Despite the "suicide" attempts he lived a good long life. Congrats on your new fish!

The Wehrmeister's said...

I totally am with you on the sock situation. I feel like their socks kind of grow with them, and then I forget to buy new bigger ones.

Heather said...

Aby, I made my blog private, so I need your e-mail address. Would you send it to heatherann98@hotmail.com

I hope that you and your family are doing well!

Alonso Family said...

Welcome Agro! what would happen if you but a lid on the bowl with holes in it just to be on the safe side?

i just start calling them bootie socks instead of crew socks, that is until they won't even go over the heal anymore then there is no denying the need for new ones, do'h:)

Emily said...

Just yesterday Cali came home from school and I noticed that one of her socks was bunched up in her shoe, not anywhere near the back of her foot like it should have been. Then I noticed that I'd put a baby sock on her. A BABY SOCK! Seriously?! I'm hoping she wont remember that when she's older.

Congrats on the new socks Rome, and the fabulous new fish Runyan family!