Sunday, October 12, 2008

For: My Cousin Emily (and any other living, breathing woman out there)


The reason I was willing to be freaked out of my mind for a good 4 years straight.

5 luvs:

Emily said...

You are too good to me Aby. Too, too good. Don't mind the 100s of hits from Texas on your live traffic feed thingy. They're all from me.

aLi said...

I am definitely a living breathing woman. David Duchovny is hot. I once met a guy when I was like 13 or something that looked like him. This guy was like 30-something though. I wished I were older. And that he wasn't married! haha.
Did you know Mr. Duchovny admitted himself into a special rehab? I hate to state which kind. Let's just say he couldn't get enough lovin. How is that possible with his looks and women all around him probably?

Mags said...

Emmy loved this man for a solid time in her pre-adult life. Him and Keanu Reeves. Did you know her class ring was engraved "Emily Callister Reeves"? I am glad to hear there was a following besides her. Thanks for the congrats, we are hopeing for a little man, but my dad has allready bet Emmy and me $100- it's a girl:)

Emily said...

Ummmm, why is my sister revealing embarrassing truths about me? Yes, I had the hots for Keanu Reeves circa "Speed." And yes, my class ring might have read Emily Callister Reeves, but the school I went to at the time was a arts school, so straight boys where hard to find. I HAD to have Hollywood crushes! Whatever, she was in love with Johnathan Taylor Thomas ("JTT") from Home Improvement. I'm sure you all wanted to know that. And I'm sure you wanted that posted on your blog Aby. This is now the longest, lamest, comment ever. All done in hopes of restoring my dignity.

Alonso Family said...

great pic! those where the good old days.