It looks like the two of them are having a lot of fun together without big sis! I haven't been on a picnic in...years. I keep suggesting the idea, but it doesn't really seem possible right now. Needless to say I'm a little jealous!
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
3 luvs:
What's with the giant badminton birdie?
It looks like the two of them are having a lot of fun together without big sis! I haven't been on a picnic in...years. I keep suggesting the idea, but it doesn't really seem possible right now. Needless to say I'm a little jealous!
I hope your kids didn't touch the birdie. I got in trouble one visit. I do love it though.
Post a Comment