Back in May Sable had her big dance recital. She was of course adorable and did such a great job.
We love Diane's School of Dance, they always do such a great job and make things so fun for all the dancers.
I utterly love this picture of Rome and Sable. Big brother with his arm around his little sister. Awesome.
Great job Sable Rose!
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Dancing Girl
Posted by Aby Runyan at 8:54 PM
Labels: Awwww, Performances, Sable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
Aww I love all these updates lately! Rome's party was so cute & Sable looks adorable as a dancer! Love you guys!!
SO ADORABLE! Does Capri still take dance too? Lydia started dance classes this summer. She seems to really like it. I can't wait for her first recital in the spring.
Will Sable continue taking dance next year? She looks like such a princess!
Post a Comment