Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Rome!

Rome turned 6 on May 10th.

SIX!

He's always been handsome, but I think six looks good on him. Course he's a little sweaty because his activity of choice for the day was to go to Moonwalks.



Thanks Gramma and Papa for the Playmobil school!






Rome is preparing to join the ranks of his uncles and their hockey obsession. Maybe he'll be good at playing and not just watching. Ha! Take THAT hockey obsessed Callisters!







This is what awaited me that night when I went to put together the Playmobil school. It was an INSANE amount of pieces, WAY WAY WAY more than it looks. Those bags in the background are filled with hundreds of tiny pieces, it was nuts.



A couple weeks later Rome had his kid party. This year, Rome chose to do a "special guest" party where he got to pick one friend to spend the day with. He of course chose his best bud Evan. I picked them up from school and took them straight to Build a Bear. They both had an awesome time picking out their stuffed friends, making, and dressing them.





Afterwards, we headed back home where Sable and I had set up a desert theme.




Rome and Evan spent the rest of the day playing and then we had dinner and cupcakes. Those are supposed to be cactus' on the cupcakes.





Instead of having an actual sleepover we had a pretend sleepover. I got out the sleeping bags, the kids watched a movie, ate popcorn, and stayed up late.



Rome had such a fun time, it was the perfect party for our new six year old.

1 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

How fun! All of it. We're introducing Playmobil to the kids this year for Christmas. So excited!

Was there a theme to Rome's sleep over party? You mentioned the cupcakes were supposed to cactus cupcakes? I saw a snack too as a decoration?

Great job!