Capri finished a chart where the reward she picked was to take a trip to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. She invited her best friend Emma to come too.
Lunch on the museum grounds.
Oz joined us.
Frolicking on the lawn.
On the museum's back steps and in front of Capri's favorite painting (it's a Georgia O'Keeffe).
Having cookies in the Rozelle Court.
The girls were A-DOR-ABLE. They had such a fun time as they always do together. I love just keeping quiet and listening to their chatter. It's wonderful, magical, little girl chatter. Best friends truly are the best.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Museum Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
Wow! I am so impressed. Capri really likes art museums? Perhaps it's because I've never really enjoyed them, although the only ones I've ever gone to are in Paris, France, but... I've never thought about taking my kids to an art museum. Jason is big on them, mostly because he worked at one for a while, but still. I would be so worried they'd break something. Perhaps someday.
Capri loves art and loves museums. Rome and Sable actually enjoy museums too, but this was a reward that Capri earned so they got left behind. Plus, it can be a little nuts with all the kids in a place like that!
luvs, aby
i, too, love being a fly on the wall when my kids are chatting it up with their friends...it is magical! best friends are the best...love ya Aby!
Post a Comment