Tuesday, August 9, 2011

On Becoming 8

Capri will be 8 tomorrow. It's such a big deal birthday, here are some of her thoughts:



I told Capri at dinner that she never seemed like a 7 year old to me. She makes more sense as 8. In fact, I think she's been 8 for years and time is finally catching up to her. In a way that's really great, and in another it makes me miss my baby all the more.

3 luvs:

Karen said...

Aww happy birthday Capri! What a beautiful little lady you are becoming. We hope you have a WONDERFUL day!! Love from Karen, TJ, and Topher

Every Star Is Different said...

Wow! I can't believe she's going to be 8 years old. That's crazy! Time flies so fast.

She was so grown up and mature in that video clip. You must be one proud Mommy! Jeff and you have done a fabulous job teaching her and preparing her for such a special day!

I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Alonso Family said...

She still seems older then 8 to me, but i can't place just how old. all that matters is how happy she is...i sware she was smiling during that whole video. what a sweetheart:) Happy Birthday, Capri and welcome to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! we are so proud of you, too!