This seems too amazing to be true, but apparently there is a book telling the whole story so maybe it is.
I'm not ashamed to say it made me cry.
In a good way.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Christian The Lion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This seems too amazing to be true, but apparently there is a book telling the whole story so maybe it is.
I'm not ashamed to say it made me cry.
In a good way.
7 luvs:
haha, it made me cry too. I want a lion friend! Love, Karen
haha, it made me cry too. I want a lion friend! Love, Karen
That's what the Celestial Kingdom will be like! I can't wait (that means I have to work a little harder than I do now, huh? We can do it, though!)!
Okay so, it didn't make me cry. I thought it was cute, but I think taking care of sick baby all day and literally being malled by him, has left me without feeling... Especially when it comes to be tackled by a Lion. I'll have to watch it again on a better day.
My brother sent this to me back around Halloween because he and his 2 friends were going to be the guys (and the lion) for Halloween, which they didn't end up being which is too bad because they totally look like these dudes. Anyway, yah--totally made me cry.
snopes says it's true! jk i didn't actually check to see but it looks pretty legit not to mention a very sweet story. hopefully it doesn't end up like that lady with the pet chimp.
lol, to what the Alanso Family said!
I'll admit- I was afraid when the tiger jumped up on them at first. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was thinking, "WHAT! Aby is showing a mauling on her blog!?" About 1 second later I was relieved to see that was not the case. That was amAYZING. Thanks for sharing that.
Post a Comment