Sunday, March 15, 2009

If You Have. . .

. . .a box of fudge marble cake mix, you can make cupcakes.



. . .water, flour, salt, alum & food coloring, you can make playdoh.





(Note: This is NOT a pregnancy announcement.)


. . .two empty egg cartons and a stack of magazines, you can make superhero houses.




And if you put all these things together, you can make a Sunday fly by without having to turn on a single movie. Amazing.


3 luvs:

Lewis Family said...

Heehee. I love the video. Mine always say, "Mom, you should have triplets next time!" AUGH!

Every Star Is Different said...

Okay, so I will leave a comment for everyone to see, but then know I have left a comment on your e-mail account too... Jason and I really enjoyed the video. I so wish our DVD recorder was compatible to Windows Vista. My digital camera broke this weekend, so I'm thinking I'm going to get one that does video. Perhaps that will work. I would really love your play-do recipe. Owen LOVES playing with that stuff, but we're going through the store bought play-do quite quickly. Thanks for the comments on my blog too. Having my writing complimented by someone who wants to be a writer is quite flattering. Honestly I feel like my writing has gone downhill A LOT! Thank you! Oh, and any Easter dinner ideas? Don't forget to check your e-mail!

Alonso Family said...

what a busy day! way to finally put all those magazines of yours to good use:)