Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mailbox of Joy

Remember the mailbox of doom?
Today it was the mailbox of joy. More specifically, the front porch of joy which is where the mailman left this, my order from Missouri Star Quilt Co.


And after inspecting, "ohhing" and "ahhing" over the Berry Delicious charm pack, Capri said, "Mommy do you think you could make me a new quilt for my American Doll? (It's actually an Our Generation doll.) She just loves blueberries, and I would just really love a blueberry quilt for her. If you could do that I would really appreciate it."

That's right, "appreciate".

6 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Looks like you're going to have some fun!

aLi said...

mmm, blueberries.

I love that language!

Don't know if you care or not, but I can see your address in the picture. Just a friendly warning!

Jan said...

I am so glad that Capri now has something she can ask you about. Maybe she will forget about the "pig afghan" that I am supposed to be making. I am trying to convince myself that it just doesn't matter if the yarn doesn't match but it is physically painful to me.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the blog love!! We are so glad you liked your new fabric!! I think your daughter is on to something......every dolly should have a quilt!! :) Have a great day!

Alonso Family said...

ah, yes, good ol' mailbox of doom, what book are you on now, sweetie?

super cute fabric but what the heck is the deal with their "HAPPILY quilting for you" slogan? HAPPY QUILTING TO YOU!

Alonso Family said...

btw, you can't say no to "appreciate" can you:)