Monday, March 16, 2009

Is There Something On My Face?

6 luvs:

Erin said...

Oh my, that face is just too cute! And my treat was a milkshake from In N Out.

Every Star Is Different said...

At first I had no clue what was on her face, until you mentioned she was eating a cupcake. On our computer the image was a little distorted and it looked like she had...oops gotta run. Owen's upset he has peanut butter and jelly all over his hands and HATES to get messy!

Jan said...

OK, I love this kid but in that picture she looks really scary - I mean REALLY scary. She could have spent hours in the makeup chair for a horror flick. And what was in that cupcake anyway?

I LOVE YOU SABLE!

Rachel Kirkham said...

Yeah that happens to me too when I eat Mac & Cheese. Love this kid!!!

aLi said...

She is a pro at answering those yes and no questions. :) Gotta love the minimal interaction with a 1 1/2 year old vs. a 2 1/2 year old (vs. my Conrad).

By the way I just love her name. Absolutely beautiful for a darling little girl.

Alonso Family said...

i haven't told you enough how glad i am that you got a video camera. this is absolutely classic with the telling of lies straight to your face, too. she actually looks like she's on the brink of freaking out about being so messy that she just can't stand it. i love it and i love to see her personality coming through.