Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And The Winner Is. . .

Corrie Alonso!

Corrie wrote:
"man, look what i have to do in order to get a present from my BFF j/k but i really better win this thing j/k no i am not j/k yes i am"

She also wrote:
"i work an 8 hour graveyard shift tonight so i got nothing but time:)bring it on!"

Corrie IS my bestest friend but truly the constest wasn't rigged. It really is true that the more "tickets" you buy in a raffle the better your chances of winning, Corrie left over 200 comments!

Congrats Corrie, you crazy girl, your prize is coming soon!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

353

Timestamp: 2009-04-07 13:30:22 UTC


4 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Congratulations to Corrie! I can't live without my best friend. She knows me better than ANYONE else (except for my husband, but even then sometimes she knows more, just because we've known each other since the second grade). A well deserved win!

The Wehrmeister's said...

By the way Aby if i would have known that we could have just left a Number that would have changed EVERYTHING. I'm sure I would have won. Think of all those brains cells I wasted trying to come up with words.

Erin said...

Congrats Corrie, I knew I didn't stand a chance while there were insomniacs out there leaving over tons of comments!

Alonso Family said...

361 comments to be exact:) there would have been more if i hadn't kept getting so many phone calls of people checking their flight status, what nerve. i can't believe i actually had to work while i was working.

ah but the sore wrist and zombie eyes made it all worth it cause i won! WHAWHO, YEHAW, YIPEE, HOORAY!

thanks for the congrats everyone, you are all good sports. and a special thanks the Webmaster's for letting me learn from your mistake of killing brain cells thinking of words when instead numbers would work, too and required less thought.

INSOMNIACS RULE, why do think Aby and I are BFFs in the first place. i love ya to death, Aby and can't wait to get my prize.