I've never done a tag, and I've been tagged a bunch. This one actually seemed fun so. . .
8 things I look forward to:
1. My parents visiting at the end of May.
2. Capri's dance recital.
3. Taking my kids to Washington DC someday and having a little visit and chat with Tommy J.
4. Going on a mission with Jeff. I think about this all the time, it's the one part of growing older that I'm really looking forward to.
5. Going back to Italy, Florence in particular.
6. Going back to The Isle of Mann with my brother Josh and his wife (whenever he gets around to getting married).
7. The daily deal on Missouri Star Quilt Co.
8. Reading blogs. Please don't stop writing!
9. Being a published author.
Wait, that's nine.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took Rome & Capri to school.
2. Ate breakfast while watching Sesame Street with Sable
3. Went to storytime at Barnes & Noble with Sable. It was kind of by accident, we went to just read books and play with trains. But storytime was starting within five minutes of us getting there. Score! It was even signing with your baby, double score! Sable learned some new signs and then got to color and eat cookies and a mini milkshake with whipped cream all for free. Triple score! OK, that's annoying.
4. Took the Rome & Capri to get $6.99 haircuts at Great Clips. Rome's hair hasn't been so short since he was a baby. Seriously.
5. Took Capri to dance class.
6. Got a snack at In a Tub during said dance class. YUM.
7. Made dinner.
8. Did baths, scriptures, books, and bed for the littles.
9. Fell asleep on the couch. Whoops.
Wait, that's 9 again. Sorry.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Get started on at least one of the books that have been sitting in my head for ages.
2. Buy a Toyota Sienna.
3. Play an instrument.
4. Speak a foreign language.
5. Design and sew clothes.
6. Lose 10 pounds.
7. Eat out every day! This probably wouldn't help #6.
8. NEVER get another headache. EVER EVER EVER.
8 shows I watch on TV:
1. Project Runway
2. Monk
3. Psych
4. Scrubs
5. Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre Foods
6. Corner Gas (It's not on any channel right now. Sob. It was the BEST.)
7. The Sopranos - edited on A&E
8. King of the Hill
I'm gonna add another "8" just because I think it's a good one.
8 favorite books:
1. Catcher In The Rye
JD Salinger
2. A Moveable Feast
Ernest Hemingway
3. Jurassic Park
Michael Chrichton
4. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Judy & Ron Barrett
5. The Rule of Four
Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomasan
6. A Civil Action
Jonathan Harr
7. The Shepherd of the Hills
Harold Bell Wright
8. The Book of Mormon
I tag: Renae, Emily A., Shelly, Maggie, Corrie, Erin, Mindy, Karen, TJ, Annie, Erica, Adrienne & my Mama.
That's more than 8 but I just don't care.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Crazy Eights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 luvs:
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs is one of my favorite children's books too! I love it! That and Olivia. I don't know how to bold or underline in a comment, so please forgive the incorrectness.
Post a Comment