Stick around for the third song, it's sure to hit the top 10.
Monday, April 27, 2009
The Strongest Man In The Big Wide World
Posted by Aby Runyan at 3:05 PM
Labels: The Littles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stick around for the third song, it's sure to hit the top 10.
Posted by Aby Runyan at 3:05 PM
Labels: The Littles
2 luvs:
Wow you have quite the girl on your hands. Jason said she was something but...I think she's even more than that! At first I thought this might be part of FHE, but according to the time of the post, it looks like it happened during the day. How fun! Family times are great.
Hmmm... I've tried the sugar diet, and I didn't get the same results. I'm thinking he must just be really strong naturally (or maybe it's the exercise she mentioned?)! Good rhythm. My kids have their father's rhythm (it's quite sad actually).
Post a Comment