Sunday, April 26, 2009

Interview: Capri Marina Runyan



Capri, it's good to be with you today. How are you?
Good.
So Capri. . .
What?
How's your life?
Good.
Good. That's it?
Uh huh.
Ok, so let's get to the important questions.
Alright.
What is your favorite food?
Pepperoni pizza
Favorite color?
Pink
Favorite animal?
Birds and eagles.
Favorite candy?
Lollipops and smarties. Actually EVERY kind of candy!
That's not true. You don't like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
Nope.
Favorite TV show?
I think. . . Imagination Movers.
You think? Are you sure?
Uh huh.
Ok, so Capri. . .
What?
Where is your favorite place to go?
I think Silver Dollar City and Gramma & Papa's house.
You think?
Yup.
Who is your best friend?
Aubrey, Audree and Janelle.
What kind of things do you like to do?
I like doing cartwheels and practicing my front flips.
Front flips? What's that?
It's when you flip over. Like this. (She demonstrates with her lollipop, I still have NO idea what she's talking about.)
Ok. What else do you like to do?
I like doing new crafts and making stuff with you. AND I like going to school.
Anything else?
Nope.
What about dance class?
I like doing Uptown Girl, and The Imagination Movers.
For your recital?
Umm hmm. Pause. And I am eating a strawberry lollipop.

Another pause.

Why are you asking me all these questions?
So people can know more about you.
Did you write that I'm eating a strawberry lollipop?
Yes.


1 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Very cute! I can't wait to hear about Rome.