Sounds like a FUN day! Were your kids part of an Easter parade that your city puts on, or were they their own parade? I love to watch Sable and see how much she participates with her older sister and brother. She seems to do quite well at accomplishing everything they do. Happy Easter!
I had no idea it was so warm in KC! The Easter Parade was great! And I cannot believe that so much excitement can be generated by such a simple box of stuff! Papa and I cannot wait to get to KC in May. Happy Easter!
Aby, you do such a good job with the kids...I can't even imagine having a second one and here you are making 3 look easy! Hope Easter was great. Love, Karen
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
3 luvs:
Sounds like a FUN day! Were your kids part of an Easter parade that your city puts on, or were they their own parade? I love to watch Sable and see how much she participates with her older sister and brother. She seems to do quite well at accomplishing everything they do. Happy Easter!
I had no idea it was so warm in KC! The Easter Parade was great! And I cannot believe that so much excitement can be generated by such a simple box of stuff! Papa and I cannot wait to get to KC in May. Happy Easter!
Aby, you do such a good job with the kids...I can't even imagine having a second one and here you are making 3 look easy! Hope Easter was great. Love, Karen
Post a Comment