After a LONG visit to PetSmart, checking out every possible small pet option, we were about to leave empty handed. Then we walked past the Bettas. . .and walked out with this guy.But he is a LITTLE different, he's a Crowntail Betta. Instead of, ummm, a regular one.
He's actually been with us for a few months. I just keep forgetting to introduce him.
Turns out I DID kill our last fish, Agro. It was putting him into luke warm water instead of room temperature water. Death by luke warm water, what a way to go.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Meet Orion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 luvs:
Congrats on the new fish. Hopefully this one will live a long and happy life!
Sometimes I feel I am suffering a death by lukewarm water; I feel for agro.
MURDERER!
what if your room is luke warm, then what do you do?
oh and also, i love the pic of Capri pointing to the Plaid Star, very cute and clever!
Post a Comment