i would eat a 1/4 of a klondike bar for a huge bunch of yummy stawberries! actually i would eat them together...mmmm chocolate and strawberries...divine!
There are very few things I won't eat, but if I just have to take a bite...
Frog legs weren't too bad, either was squid, or squirrel... I used to love the challenge of trying something different. Although I draw the line when it's alive!
i am no CHEATER, i just got distracted with my daydreaming of chocolate and strawberries:) so to answer the questions i suppose i would draw the line at even tasting a small bit of TESTICLES, yep no testicles for me thank you very much!
so Aby, if I understand correctly you would at least be willing to TRY TESTICLES just not eat the whole thing, right? what if by that little taste you decided they were pretty yummy, then would you eat the whole thing...huh? i dare you! ugh...i can't stand that Zimmerman's show...makes me sick to my stomach but no you my dear, i love you!
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
6 luvs:
Shrimp. Bleu cheese. Gag me with a spoon. I'd give up brownies to avoid those repulserinos.
i would eat a 1/4 of a klondike bar for a huge bunch of yummy stawberries! actually i would eat them together...mmmm chocolate and strawberries...divine!
mushrooms or pickles, blech. what about YOU Aby??
I'm willing to try nearly anything - TRY. And that's all Rome had to do was TRY the darn strawberry!
But if I had to eat the WHOLE thing then:
-internal organs (always been one of my major life rules, I don't eat 'em)
-bugs
-that cheese with the worms that Jeff ate on his mission in Italy.
-testicles!
-stinky tofu
Can you tell I watch a lot of Andrew Zimmern's Bizarre foods?
But there really aren't any normal foods I wouldn't choke down for ice cream dipped in chololate!
luvs, aby
PS - Corrie, you have to comment again seeing as YOU DID IT WRONG! Cheater.
There are very few things I won't eat, but if I just have to take a bite...
Frog legs weren't too bad, either was squid, or squirrel... I used to love the challenge of trying something different. Although I draw the line when it's alive!
i am no CHEATER, i just got distracted with my daydreaming of chocolate and strawberries:) so to answer the questions i suppose i would draw the line at even tasting a small bit of TESTICLES, yep no testicles for me thank you very much!
so Aby, if I understand correctly you would at least be willing to TRY TESTICLES just not eat the whole thing, right? what if by that little taste you decided they were pretty yummy, then would you eat the whole thing...huh? i dare you! ugh...i can't stand that Zimmerman's show...makes me sick to my stomach but no you my dear, i love you!
Post a Comment