Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mama & The Littles

go to the zoo.








6 luvs:

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

How did you get all of your kids to smile at the same time??....that is the cutest picture!! And little Sable...can you say "OH MY HECK SHE IS CUTE!!!!"

Every Star Is Different said...

I love watching Sable and looking at photographs of her. She has so many distinct expressions. It sounds like a fun day. I'm guessing Daddy was working. Slowly I am starting to take the boys out on my own more and more. Perhaps someday I'll be come a supermom like you.

We had an incident at our house this evening. I won't go into details but will say the first thing Jason asked himself was "What would Jeff do?" Once he thought of what Jeff would do, his next thought was, "Okay, so I'm definitely not going to do that. I'll do the next best thing." He then proceded. Despite the slightly serious situation, looking back I thought that part was hilarious. I can e-mail details if you want.

The Clarks said...

Hey Aby, those pics are priceless. I can't believe you can go out so nonchalantly with all 3 kids...I'm impressed. What if they all ran in different directions at the same time?? :) Anyway, great pics, your whole family couldn't be any cuter. Love, K

The Wehrmeister's said...

Love it. I just love the happiness in their smiles. Totally Genuine.

Rachel Kirkham said...

Sable cracks me up...she's full of personality that one...just like her mama!

aLi said...

Wow Aby those are spectacular pictures!!! You must have a really nice camera (in addition to lovely little subjects!) :)