
Hi Rome!
Hi.
How are you today.
Good.
Are you ok?
Yeah.
Are you sure?
Mmmm. Hmmm.
OK should we do your interview?
Yeah.
Rome what is your favorite color?
Blue and green.
Favorite animal?
Tigers
Food?
Pepperoni pizza
The same as Capri?
Yeah. Pause. I changed my mind Mama, it's beans and rice with tuna.
OK
What is your favorite candy?
Smarties, ice cream
Rome, ice cream is not a candy!
How about pops? Lollipops
Yeah that's candy. So what do you like to do?
Uhhhh. I like to do cleaning up.
Really? Great!
What else?
I like to go to Silver Dollar City.
What is your favorite part about SDC?
Fire in the Hole.
How come?
Because it gots really big hills.
But last time we went you only wanted to go on it one time. How come?
Because I'm scared of the big one, the big hill. I be scared about that.
OK
What is your favorite thing to do with me?
Go on dates.
Where to?
Getting my hair cut.
For a date?
Oh no no no. I changed my mind. Gramma and Papa's house.
For a date???
Nope. Actually I want to do uh uh uh. . . I guess that's all my things. I can't think of other things. Maybe sports.
Sounds good!
Love you Rome!
I love you too!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Interview: Rome Valentino Runyan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
He is so precious. I don't think I've seen any footage of just him without Capri. Is he always this sweet?
Yep, pretty much. He is THREE, so he has his moments. But Rome's moments don't even compare to other 3 year old moments.
From the moment he was born, we would say "he's just a nice guy".
luvs, aby
Post a Comment