Gather up all your old broken crayons and get to peelin'.
Spray a muffin tin with the teeniest bit of non-stick cooking spray.
Break up the crayons, have fun making up your own color combinations.
Check out the pretty paper.
Pop them in the oven at 250 degrees until melted.
Let them harden (the fridge speeds it up). Pop them out.
Mmmmmmmmmm. Colorific!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Crayon Cakes
Posted by Aby Runyan at 6:22 AM
Labels: The Kiddie Pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 luvs:
Fun idea. We have... maybe 3 packages or crayons at this point, all 24 packs or less, but I'm sure in the future I'll definitely have to remember this. It's so nice that it will be here on-line for future reference. I must admit I'm kind of disappointed that I still don't see your post about the best gifts you've received. Hopefully next time. Well, both boys are asleep so I'm going to try to make out a menu for the month/this week, along with a grocery list so this afternoon we can hit the town! Oh-question, do you use a separate cupcake pan to melt your crayons or does it clean up easily? Just wondering.
My kids love these! So fun to "make" their own crayons! Any tips on the getting them out of the pan do they seriously just pop out? That's the part that scares me!
wow!!! That is soo neat!
they look almost good enough to eat:) do they color just as well?
Post a Comment