Friday, April 24, 2009

SDC (That's Silver Dollar City to All those Unfortunate Enough to Have Never Been)

Last week:


4 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Can I just say how jealous I am of how absolutely great you look! I really am. Someday I'll be back there. Although eating the rest of the junk food from Easter and our trip really isn't helping. I just keep telling myself that I have until Monday, and then The Biggest Loser game begins in our household (well except for no one will be voted out of the house). The competition is on between Jason and I! Seeing as I've lost 50 lbs. once, and then 37 lbs. another time, I think I'm going to win! Okay, so we're not really playing the game, but we're getting serious about trying to get healthy again.

So what is all the appeal to this city? You tend to go there often, at least more than once that I've noticed.

Alonso Family said...

that bridge is awesome, i have never been on a long bridge like that but have always wanted to. now explain the worshiping of your meal, if you would please?

elizabeth said...

You guys must love that place if you have a nickname. It's like us when we go out to eat. "Let's go to OTB, or maybe CPK." Looks like you had fun.

aLi said...

I just noticed how similar Rome and Sable look. I've never noticed it before. (sorry, I'm just stating what you probably already know).

We have SDC on our list of things to do while we're here... I'll have to ask you more about it. :)