Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ABC's of Me


A -Age: twenty-twelve

B - Bed size: Queen. Jeff wants a King Tempurpedic. Eh, I don't really care.

C – Chore I hate: Cleaning the master bathroom. I hate it so therefore I never do it. Don't believe me? Just ask my Mama how often I cleaned my bathroom growing up. It's scary.

D - Dog's name: Someday we (and by WE I mean me & the littles) want two teeny tiny dogs named either Rocky & Adrian or Duncan & Tessa (If you know where that second set of names comes from then you are SUPER cool).

E - Essential start your day item: My laptop.

F - Favorite color(s): white & red

G - Gold or Silver: gold

H - Height: 5'5"

I - Instruments you play: Rockband guitar, bass & drums. Aren't I musically awesome?

J - Job title: Mama

K - Kids: Capri Marina, Rome Valentino, Sable Rose

L - Living arrangements: I don't get this question. I live in a house. In KCMO. With my Jeffy & my littles.

M - Mom's name: Janice

N - Nicknames: Aby, Ab, Abs, Abster. But Jeff has NEVER called me anything but Aby (excluding pet names). BTW - I forfeit. Call me whatever ya want.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: No way Jose.

P - Pet Peeve: poor spelling (it's DINING not DINNING people!), people/kids touching me with their feet (babies are exempt), SELFISHNESS, lying, people who are mean/nasty/snarky/rough/insensitive with kids. That one is more than a pet peeve, and is something that really boils my blood.

Q - Quote from a movie: "I stole the baby!!" (If you know what movie that comes from then you are SUPER DUPER cool.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 4 younger brothers.

T - Time you wake up: whenever the Rome gets up - he's always my first riser, usually about 7:30 or 8:00. But then I go back to bed till I need to be up or Sable calls.

U - Underwear: Garments

V - Vegetable you dislike: I like most veggies, but am fine with all of them. I wouldn't CHOOSE to eat eggplant or zucchini but I WOULD eat them if you served them to me. I'm nice like that.

W - Workout style: Awesome.

X - X-rays you've had: Jaw, left arm, dental

Y - Yesterday's best moment: When the AC in our van died. It's the compressor and is gonna cost nearly $500. Wait, that was the worst moment. The best? Remembering that we HAVE a car, and we HAVE the money (even though we don't want to part with it) and that at the end of the day the Lord has blessed us more then we deserve.

Z - Zoo favorite: the Aviary, searching for the Tawny Frogmouth - which we have NEVER found.

I won't play tag, cause nobody ever plays along - except for one gal, and she knows who she is. Feel free to tag yourself if you feel so inclined.

Except that I lied and I am definitely tagging my Mom.

3 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

I love the dog names and actually know almost all of your references that make me "super cool!" You can thank Jason for most of that though.

The Clarks said...

what is your awesome workout? I like knowing more about you...good post. we're going to try and visit KC before the reunion so hopefully we'll get to see you.

Jan said...

One x-ray you forgot: when you got hit by that baseball bat and had to have an x-ray of your head. No, blog readers, I am not making that up. Yes, the bat was a small one, but it was a bat nonetheless, and you did suffer a fractured cheekbone. Remember?

As for being tagged, give me a day or two then check my blog. Must I put in ALL the hospital stays?