Tuesday, June 16, 2009

These Walls Can't Hold Us

See?



4 minutes later.



Swingin'.



And home again.



For no reason at all, blogger REFUSED to upload the first video. I tried 3 times yesterday, then re-downloaded the Flip video to my computer and tried again today. Finally I gave up (after HOURS of it claiming to be downloading on Blogger) and put it on YouTube. This has happened to me one other time. Does anybody have any idea why? It is SO incredibly frustrating!!

3 luvs:

Erin said...

I am so jealous of all the green!

Em said...

Yes it happens to me too.
No, I don't know why.
But I'm finding that videos look much better in youtube anyway, don't you think?

Every Star Is Different said...

So I started watching the first video and then the second and realized by the last video that I'd forget the comments I wanted to make, so I started taking notes. Very nerdy I know, but I just can't remember things anymore.

1st Video: Where you live is absolutely beautiful. The neighborhood looks so nice and well kept. It is definitely one point for MO. By the way I told Jason you said should move there. He honestly started looking at jobs.

2nd Video: Sable is so independent. I love how she tries to be such a big kid! Does she talk yet?

3rd Video: I've noticed that Capri is almost always singing. Is this true? She is on pitch too. You've got a girl with some talent!

4th Video: I can't wait until my kids get older and we can have fun like that. I've wanted one of those pools for Owen. They're $10 at Walmart right now. I might just go grab one on Monday. Jason isn't fond of the idea though. Anything that has to do with spending money.

I can't wait to come and visit some day!