We've got one of the triple A's tonight - Aubrey. She's super sweet and adores Sable, who adores her back.
Tomorrow morning the other two A's arrive, oh boy. Make that two boys.
It's gonna be a full house. And I don't mean that in a San Franciscoey, Jesse Katsopolis way.
I mean it in a 6 kids, age 8 and under for the entire day sort of way.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Gearing Up For Some Anarchy
Posted by Aby Runyan at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
Have fun, and good luck! I've had days with tons of little kids around and it can be fun, or totally crazy, or both.
wow, I didn't know that's how you spelled Jesse's last name. What a mouthful.
And what a handful you've got today. Best wishes!
It looks like it ended up being a good day after all. I love the Full House reference. I lived off of that show as a kid!
Post a Comment