Thursday, June 11, 2009

All Of Us

Go to Science City.































To clarify. We go to a LOT of places. We are the extreme opposites of homebodies, especially me & the littles. I just don't always remember or care to drag the camera along. Lately though, I've felt the need to take the camera to all the places, like Science City, that we often go to but don't always get pictures of.

Just you wait.

I'll have photos from McDonald's one of these days.

2 luvs:

Rachel Kirkham said...

I seriously LOVE that you are not homebodies - I never expected you to be :) and I admire you for giving your family awesome experiences. I hope I can be like you when I grow up! XOXO

Jan said...

I remember all the places in Science City in your photos except the magic tables where only the tops of you are there. Is it new?

Keep it up, Kiddo. The "field trips" are really good for the kids AND you.