Monday, June 8, 2009

Firsts & Lasts

May 27th was the last day of Headstart for Capri & Rome.

First day of school.


Last day of school.

(I'm bummed I put the wrong shorts on Rome.)

They're a little older, a little wiser, and a little taller. Capri will be off to Kindergarten and Rome will be. . .I'm not sure. Maybe back to Headstart. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just let him be free for a year. He likes being free.


2 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Wow, the same outfits, the beginning and the end. I'm impressed. Although I'm guessing Capri's shoes didn't fit anymore? I'm sure you'll have such a great summer with ALL of the kids!

Lyndee said...

Hi Aby! I'm so glad I found your fun blog! Thanks for the advice to Ali, it was good to hear. Hope you are having a great summer with your kiddos!