None.
Nada.
Zilch.
Zip.
Not that boys = anarchy. Don't get me wrong, the other two A's are super sweet, and huggable as a matter of fact. It's just that 6 kids can be a lot of kids.
But I didn't have 6 kids today. This morning their other Grandma Cathy (they've got 2) called to say that Anders had a baseball game and she'd just go ahead and keep both boys to take them to the game.
So instead we had just Aubrey. Which is pretty much like having a babysitter all day. She and the littles played all day. She watched and took care of Sable ALL day.
Jeff's off work so we all headed downtown to Crown Center for some lunch and the intentions of going to Kaleidescope. But we got sidetracked at the Legos, The Candy Store, and then at the festival by the fountains.
Back home and the kids continued to play and play. Nice play, the kind that requires no attention.
You'd think my house would be sparkling clean with all the wonderful housework I decided to do while having this free "babysitter".
It's not.
Because I chose to NOT do housework. Would you? Instead I went out while Sable slept and the kids played. Jeff watched over the brood. I got lots of yummy things for Father's Day tomorrow. Mmmmmmm, yummy things.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
No Anarchy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
Yummy things are much more important than a clean house!
sounds like a dream!!!
p.s. those little primary kids under your lead gave me goose bumps today. They were just perfect!!!
Post a Comment