After living with the hispanic population for a long time, Mexican fast food just doesn't do it for me or Jason.
How we long to go to a great Mexican restaurant. Unfortunately in New York there are VERY few. Definitely not any around here. Oh well, I'm learning to make my own. It's definitely a cuisine the boys can eat, if you take away the cheese and only use corn tortillas.
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
5 luvs:
After living with the hispanic population for a long time, Mexican fast food just doesn't do it for me or Jason.
How we long to go to a great Mexican restaurant. Unfortunately in New York there are VERY few. Definitely not any around here. Oh well, I'm learning to make my own. It's definitely a cuisine the boys can eat, if you take away the cheese and only use corn tortillas.
I don't care what you say, I love Taco Bell. But if I want a real Mexican meal, I go Tex-Mex at Chevy's. :)
hmm. I've only had the ice-cream at In A Tub. Maybe someday I'll have to try the actual food.
we have a taco bueno here and it is delish. they have this muchaco taco thing...a taco wrapped in fried bread. i'm drooling thinking about it.
I don't like Taco in a Tub. I do agree with your Taco Bueno. It is deliciouso.
Post a Comment