Jeff found out this morning that he has training tomorrow, Wednesday & Thursday from 7am - 5pm.
Aack.
Since we only have 1 car this means that the littles and I will be stuck at home. Maybe we'll get lucky and Cathy will be able to lend Jeff her car.
Otherwise. . . it could be a VERY long 3 days.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Grounded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 luvs:
Nice picture. Maybe you could use a break from all of those places you've been visiting around KC. Probably not. This is torture for the opposite homebody
sorry you're stuck at home. it's the opposite for me. staying home is the norm and going out is extremely rare. where do you usually go? do you really go out every single day?
and tomorrow is Park Day!!!
I hope hope hope you can come! It's got water involved and I'm bringing cupcakes!
Is grounded lie as good as I remember it being? Hope you are finding ways to get through the day. May I suggest TV?
The reason we're going private is because now that Tommy is going to be a working man, it would be weird having clients Google him and have our family blog come up. I took us off the Google listing, but any blog that has a link to ours, comes up. So making it private was the only way I could really control who gets to see it. I did take off the word verification. Just for you Abs!!!
Post a Comment