I actually hadn't finished posting the pics when you saw them, I posted some - but then had to go back and fix spacing. These are ALL from Silver Dollar City, it's an amusement park.
Jeff sure is lucky he found a wife that loves SDC as much as he does...luckily, it looks like the kids love it too. Glad you had such a great time, great pics!
So now that I've seen all of the photos and video... Everyone looks like they're having so much fun. And Jason corrected me about Jeff. He said he's as solid as a rock. There's no fat, he's just built that way. Sorry! I thought I got him!
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
5 luvs:
Okay, so I'm a little confused. Are you at a museum, hotel, amusement park...? I noticed the train looked stationary. The bed really through me off.
I actually hadn't finished posting the pics when you saw them, I posted some - but then had to go back and fix spacing.
These are ALL from Silver Dollar City, it's an amusement park.
luvs, aby
The pics make me miss the cute Runyan kids. The pictures are so sweet and make me miss SDC too!
I'm glad you are having a fun summer so far.
Jeff sure is lucky he found a wife that loves SDC as much as he does...luckily, it looks like the kids love it too. Glad you had such a great time, great pics!
So now that I've seen all of the photos and video... Everyone looks like they're having so much fun. And Jason corrected me about Jeff. He said he's as solid as a rock. There's no fat, he's just built that way. Sorry! I thought I got him!
Post a Comment