Sunday, June 14, 2009

Slice of Life #5

Right now, and every night. After dinner it's bikes and trikes, scooters and baby ride alongs.

Oh, and the wagon.

2 luvs:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your kiddos are taking full advantage of that great hill in your yard! Do you have a wagon big enough to fit you and I? Maybe we should hit it up sometime! j/k... It's been too long since I've seen you! Do you ever go to Playgroup on Wednesdays?? I haven't been in a while, but I was thinking of going...

Every Star Is Different said...

I wish we had ride on toys for Owen to play with outside. I wish we spent more time outside, but I just get so bored and have to hold Adam the whole time still. Next summer will be the summer! So how often does Jeff work? When is he home? Do you all have dinner every night together? When do the kids see him? Just wondering. I rarely see him in video footage or pictures, so I'm just wondering what your day to day world is like.