I love them too.
I'm sure I'm not alone.
Some favorite memories of MY Dad. . .
. . .the green mask, being chased, round & round & round.
. . .flowers, for Mom AND Me.
. . .baseball games at Camden Yards.
. . .illegal fireworks.
. . .New Years Eve "Gambling".
. . .skiing. Just the two of us.
. . .stolen stalagtite from Zeus's cave.
. . .a shared love of banana ice cream, green tomatos, pickles & olives.
. . .auctions.
. . .slide shows.
. . .handing me your pen in sacrament meeting.
. . ."The Helping Hand".
. . .the painting bought to replace it. JUST to make me happy.
Love ya Dad.PS - this blue eyed gal loves ya as well.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Dads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
I love the picture of Sable and you. It's very cute! Dad's are great aren't they. I am so much like my father.
I'm not sure what made my eyes mistier, what you wrote about Dad or the picture of you and Sable. I love the fact that YOU loved Dad for giving you his pen in Sacrament Meeting, even though he knew you and your brother were passing notes back and forth. You know, he really has always been an ol' softy.
Post a Comment