Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mamas

I know I love em.

Surely you do too.

Mine is my bestest friend. BESTEST ever. She knows all my secrets (well nearly all of them), has cried more tears with, for, and about me that I could ever count. She thinks of me. She tells me so. She loves me, and I love her back.


Today was pancakes & eggs for breakfast, cards, flowers & a new BIKE, talking with my bro Elder Rob for few precious minutes, church where my primary kiddos sang their hearts out while I waved my arm around like a crazy person, "Mommy I LOVE You" again & again, hugs & kisses, chicken sandwiches & fries for lunch, sharing the day with my best boy Rome as he turned 4 (b-day post to come), napping on the couch, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" a dozen times over, peppers & bread with pasta for dinner.

Kids to bed, and now on the couch with my Jeffy. He tells me "I love you, thanks for being such a great Mom."

How did a weirdo like me get to be so blessed?


Mama in training.

7 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Happy Mother's Day. I love the picture of Sable in the heels, especially since all she's wearing is diaper. You're a great mom! Can't wait to hear about Rome's b-day.

The Clarks said...

That picture of Sable is priceless...what a little poser! Glad you had such a great day! :)

aLi said...

btw, I LOVE your red heels. You look smokin' in them.

Jan said...

Hey Sable, I love MY red shoes too! But could never be as cute as you.

Emily said...

SASSY SABLE!!! I love it!!!

Happy Mother's Day, you awesome mother you!!!

elizabeth said...

Great job waving your arms around on Sunday. I love that picture of Sable! BTW, I'm going to be at church on Sunday. There was a change of plans.

Alonso Family said...

happy mother's day! you are one hot mama and it looks like Sable is well on her way to follow in your footsteps...literally:) hilarious picture, it should seriously be entered into some kind of contest.