I wanted to respond to the comment you left on my blog, but didn't know if you would check it again. So-I get sick from lots of foods. Anything with oil or high in fat. At 21 I had my gallbladder removed. Before that I was misdiagnosed with celiac disease and lactose intolerance. Now that my gallbladder is gone I feel great but have been left with irritable bowel syndrome and a VERY sensitive stomach. So if I stopped eating foods that make me sick, there'd really be nothing left. I just stay away from fried foods and try not to eat too many sweets. I also try to eat as many "homemade" foods as possible, because the preservatives and extra stuff makes me sick.
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
2 luvs:
I wanted to respond to the comment you left on my blog, but didn't know if you would check it again. So-I get sick from lots of foods. Anything with oil or high in fat. At 21 I had my gallbladder removed. Before that I was misdiagnosed with celiac disease and lactose intolerance. Now that my gallbladder is gone I feel great but have been left with irritable bowel syndrome and a VERY sensitive stomach. So if I stopped eating foods that make me sick, there'd really be nothing left. I just stay away from fried foods and try not to eat too many sweets. I also try to eat as many "homemade" foods as possible, because the preservatives and extra stuff makes me sick.
I love cherry tomatoes too!
lately if you haven't noticed i hardly have time to keep up with your one blog, nevertheless really cute clutter!
Post a Comment