Thursday, May 21, 2009

Contagious Luck

Maybe having Cathy (the luckiest woman in the world) as a mother-in-law is finally rubbing off.

Last night I won these pom-poms from a craft blog givaway:

In April I won this at the kid's school Spring Fling:



Both were won with just ONE entry.

Cool thing about the pom-poms is that I'd just written on my new blog plaid star WONDERful the other day how I'd like to make those very same ones for the Sable and Capri's upcoming birthday parties.

If I were a betting woman I might be tempted to take my newfound luck to. . .

But I'm not a betting woman. . .anymore.

Dang it.

5 luvs:

Jan said...

Well, I know you didn't inherit any luck from me. I am trying to remember if I have ever won anything. . . wait . . . wait . . nope, nothing. So congrats on the prizes - geeze that basket from the school looks amazing! Why didn't you mention that to me?

Every Star Is Different said...

Congrats! I'm excited that you won the pom poms. That will save you a lot of work, although do you get to choose the colors? I know you had very distinct color choices.

I don't think I've ever won anything. But I'm not a competitive person AT ALL so that may be why.

The Clarks said...

haha, I'm glad you won the big poofs because I wouldn't know the first thing to do with those. :) I would, however, know exactly how to handle that big basket of yours. Haha. :)

Emily said...

Ummmm, you could still come to Las Vegas. And bring the contents of that yummy looking desert basket with you.

i LOVE almond bark. Next time you make popcorn, melt a square or two of the bark in the micro and drip it over the popcorn. Delish.

Alonso Family said...

lucky duck...what kind of material are those pom poms made out of anyway? nothing beats winning something you also really wanted...score!