Hi Sable!
Smiles
How are you
Eh!! Smiles
Sable what is your favorite color?
EHH!
Sable come back! OK Sable, what food do you like?
Adah!
Sable, are you poopy?
Shakes her head no.
Sable do you love Elmo?
Points to TV, nods yes.
Do you love Capri?
Nods
Do you love Rome?
Nods
Sable come back! Sable do you love Daddy?
BIG nod
Do you love Mommy?
Nods, then points to herself.
Do you love Sable?
BIG nod
C-mere, are you poopy?
Runs away
C-mere Sable.
Twirling
Come here baby!
Falls
Let me see if you're poopy.
Twirls and falls.
I check her diaper. . .she's poopy. Rome and Capri run off to play. She's gone for good now!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Interview: Sable Rose Runyan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
This by far was my favorite interview. The video was great. I'm so impressed with how well she does with sign language. I wanted to try that with my boys, but Owen had this hand thing from the time he was born. No one can touch or hold his hands. Not until a few months ago would he even let me hold his hand. So getting him to do things with his hands and fingers was absolutely out of the question. Oh-I forgot to mention that we did try pacifiers with both our boys. Owen did really well with one unti he was 2 1/2 months old and then he decided he liked his thumb better. Adam didn't really like them, but he couldn't really suck on them all that well either. I got your e-mail today and did start a response but we ended up back at the doctor's with Adam and haven't slept in a LONG time. So I haven't finished yet. I'm just reading my blog to decompress after another adoption class.
Good signing!
Haha! How fun Aby! your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment