1- how adorable!!! 2- oh my gosh, she is talented that she isn't falling down! 3-oh, nevermind, she just fell down! haha! 4- WHAT!? no whining or crying that she fell down!? 5-She is awfully quiet, what is your trick? 6- Oh, there was a noise at the end. Just a happy noise, but I'll take it!
that was cute. Tell her to stop dancing so the rain will stop falling. :) (just kidding, I am a fan of "rain" on facebook.)
I have this little fantasy of dressing my boys up in cute little rain coats, rain hats, and rain boots to go out and play in the rain. And of course jump into lots of puddles. I can't wait until Adam can walk! It will be so much fun. I'd love to do it without the gear, but I don't think it's safe around here with nails etc. on the ground. I'm a stickler about wearing socks and sneakers to play.
Okay, so as I'm redesigning my blog out of necessity. I just wanted to make sure that it's okay to take some ideas from your blog. I've always loved it. Is it okay?
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
5 luvs:
1- how adorable!!!
2- oh my gosh, she is talented that she isn't falling down!
3-oh, nevermind, she just fell down! haha!
4- WHAT!? no whining or crying that she fell down!?
5-She is awfully quiet, what is your trick?
6- Oh, there was a noise at the end. Just a happy noise, but I'll take it!
that was cute. Tell her to stop dancing so the rain will stop falling. :) (just kidding, I am a fan of "rain" on facebook.)
I have this little fantasy of dressing my boys up in cute little rain coats, rain hats, and rain boots to go out and play in the rain. And of course jump into lots of puddles. I can't wait until Adam can walk! It will be so much fun. I'd love to do it without the gear, but I don't think it's safe around here with nails etc. on the ground. I'm a stickler about wearing socks and sneakers to play.
HOLY FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!! I'd be exhausted by now if I were her but I bet she has plenty of energy left. How fun...splashing in the rain!!
Okay, so as I'm redesigning my blog out of necessity. I just wanted to make sure that it's okay to take some ideas from your blog. I've always loved it. Is it okay?
pure joy! my fav is when she so willingly takes out her paci and smiles!
Post a Comment